HI All! Not sure if anyone reads anymore, but I figured it was time for an update. I am not sure why I have lost my love for blogging about my family, but i'm hoping it comes back eventually. Not too much going on these days, so i'll bullet point the highlights.
-Me and the kids are in Escondido right now visiting our friends and family. We leave to fly home June 2nd and while our visit has been fun, we miss James and can't wait to be home together.
-Andrew is turning 7!!! His birthday is the 5th of June, but we are having a party for him here on Sunday. His love for sports has grown while on vacation. He's always been a football fan, but now that the Denver Nuggets are in the playoffs, he's a huge basketball fan. The kid can't get enough, it's hilarious. He'll be ending first grade in two weeks and will be an official 2nd grader on July 6th.
-Kaylin is so mature these days. Very responsible and helpful, and although she has her moments (so emotional), she's very enjoyable. She growing spiritually and I'm excited to see her mature in this area of life. She's wearing dangly earrings and takes forever to get ready in the morning. She has fashion meltdowns and is begging for braces. She actually needs them and we've been told, by a friend who went to dental school, that she's ready for the first phase of dental work to begin. My baby will be nine in October and starting 3rd grade in July.
-Jack is a total crack up. 3 and a half years old and so sweet and silly. He loves to play with Andrew and does not like it when the big kids call him "little".
-Mia is so fun these days. Her vocabulary has grown since we've been on vacation. She's very stubborn and strong-willed, but ever so sweet and kind.
-We are planning a family road trip for the 4th of July, to visit our friends Chris and Laura, in Utah. We had such a great time with them last summer and look forward to another visit.
-I will start to look for work when we get back home. Times are tough and continue to get tougher, so it's time to start praying for where the Lord wants me.
-I'm thinking about starting another blog (silly, i know, when i can't even keep this one up). So many great blogs out there for dinners, menus, and food and i'm going to hop on the wagon and start blogging something similar. I'll keep you updated!
-We're still praying for Noah!! He had a surgery for a g-tube today. He's so strong and growing wonderfully. Continue to pray for Andie and Kyle and the everyday stresses his condition bring.
AND LASTLY,
-I'm going to be an auntie!!! FINALLY!!! James' sister, Victoria, is due in early November and while this wasn't expected, we are very excited for her and pray God's hand will be upon her and this precious baby.
Enjoy your weekend!
Love,
Beckie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Yeah for coming to visit us and yeah for being an auntie. I can't wait until my kids actually have cousins. You have inspired me to update my blog. Sometime this week hopefully!
Glad you're back. I check all the time. I miss you. For some reason I'm crying right now, lol. Emotional like Kaylin.
I'm not as excited about this g-tube as I thought I'd be.
Congrats on becoming an auntie!
I'm glad to see your back blogging. I've been taking a break as well but I hope to do some bullet points of my own this morning. Take care and we'll talk soon.
Post a Comment