Where have i been for the last two months? My blogging has suffered lately. We've just been so busy that I haven't had time to get on the computer to update things. That isn't to say that I'm not on the interent, because my iphone has internet and facebook and i'm able to do most of my surfing from there; but I have not be able to get on blogger to blog.
I believe I left off right after my best friend Andie had her baby, Noah. I think most of you know of her and probably read her blog also, but if not, Noah came into the world perfect in every way. He's very healthy and they are just working with him to try to get him to eat more at this point. They are still asking for prayers as Noah continues to grow, that the Lord would heal him in every way according to His plan. They trust God's plan and that in itself gives such peace. You can link to her blog from the right side of my page.
We've had a very warm winter, up until this past week where we got almost two feet of snow over a few days. We were able to get outside and play in it, but now we are excited for summer to get here. We are expecting 80's this week and I really need a tan.
The kids and I will be heading to sunny CA towards the end of May. The grandparents need their grandchildren "fix", so they are flying me and the kids out from May 19th- June 2nd. We are excited to see the family and visit our friends. We always love to get to the beach at least once, and hopefully eat some In-N-Out, Submarina, and some good mexican food. We will probably head back in August and go to Disneyland when James can go with us.
We had a great Easter just hanging out at home together. Kaylin and Andrew felt very led to pray for their salvation the night before Easter. We had watched a movie about Jesus and his life and death, recommened by a friend, and at the end of the movie there was an opportunity to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior. Afterward, we talked about them choosing to follow Jesus and what it meant for them to accept Christ. The Holy Spirit had stirred their little hearts and I pray I can continue to nurture and direct them in this area. It was a great evening!
I imagine James and I will be pretty busy over the next few weeks with housework. We've got to clean out our basement, finish cleaning out the kids rooms, finally organize our study, and get the outside of the house ready for spring and summer. James is in the process of fighting a clan of woodpeckers that have chosen our house to nest in and search for "grub". They have been a royal pain! We also need to finish our backyard, which will be an ongoing project, I assume.
Hope everyone is enjoying their spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Yay! You're coming out to Cali!
How awesome that your little ones accepted Christ. I was around their age when I accepted Christ. Thank God they have parents who not only introduced them to Christ, but will also nurture their love for their Savior.
Hey girl, I was excited to see that you updated your site. That's great about Kaylin and Andrew accepting Christ. You'll have to share that video with me. Your blog looks great, very spring! Talk to you soon!
Aahh, that's better on my eyes. Thanks. I'm glad your back blogging. I'm going to try and sit down today and update mine also. Take care.
Finally!
I miss you. How sweet of Kaylin & Andrew. How lucky they are to have you as their mommy.
Post a Comment