Monday, January 5, 2009

Updates on Andie and Noah

- Andie had her amnio today and as of right now, Noah's lungs aren't mature enough for delivery. They were told to wait two more weeks or until her fluid decreases or she starts to labor on her own. Continue your prayers as they wait.

2 comments:

Sara Jones said...

Oh... that must be disappointing for them. I'm sure they just want to see their baby and assess his needs. But, as we all know (intellectually, if not emotionally)... God's timing is best. I'll continue to pray for them.

Bre said...

Hi Becky!

You don't really know me. I think we may have met once back in Escondido. Andie and I were roommates for about a year just before she and Kyle were married. She is so dear to me, but, unfortunately, we've kind of lost touch with each other.

I have been trying to contact her, however I know things for them are crazy right now. I check her blog daily, but I know that you and her are close and communicate regularly. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind emailing me as you get news on Noah. All of my family and many of my friends are praying, and we are all anxious as the time draws closer.

I don't want to burden you in any way. I know you are busy as well, with a family of your own, so please don't feel obligated. However, if you wouldn't mind, I would be SO grateful. My email address is: VesselOfMercy9.23@gmail.com.

Thank you, Becky, and God bless you for your sweet and caring spirit. I am so thankful that He put you in Andie's life!

Bre Manata