Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, dear Jack-a-boo, Happy Birthday to you

We celebrated Jack's 3rd birthday yesterday. I cannot even believe he's three already. Jack is the sweetest, funniest, and most mischievious little boy I know. We had a great day which started with Jack waking up and wanting to open presents immediately. After presents, we did a big birthday breakfast and while the kids all played, I started to work on Jack's cake. We ended the night at Saturday night church where Jack was dropped off in the 3 year old class for the first time. He really enjoyed his special day.


Big Birthday boy eating cake and ice cream!

Posing for a picture during present time. (I think Andrew lives in that jersey).




Jack got a race car helmet from grandma Kathy and Papa.



Posing with his Go, Diego, GO cake!




Opening his tonka bounceback racer.





And I thought i'd add a picture of the day he was born. Happy birthday boo-bear!!