Monday, December 8, 2008

Merry Christmas

We wanted to take the kids to see santa yesterday. First, we headed to the Little Tykes consignment store where I buy and sell. They were offering free photos with Santa. The big kids had great pictures, but they took them individually and were going to take 20min to process. Mia also screamed her head off, so they assumed I wouldn't like it and deleted it. Well, i'm impatient, so we headed over the the Bass Pro shop because we knew they had a bunch of fun stuff going on for the kids. I waited in line for santa for an hour while James and the kids played. It was finally our turn and as I handed Mia over to Mrs. Claus, she began to scream again. Totally ok, though. I love screaming-baby santa pictures. You can look back on those and totally laugh. Bonus: these pictures were free also. Merry Christmas from the Graingers!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Love it! I didn't even bother having Abby sit on Santa's lap. We had a Santa at our church Christmas party and Anna remarked that the line to see him was like the line at Disneyland to see the princesses. 2 hours later and each kid got to sit on his lap. I didn't bring a camera though but at least we don't have to go and do the mall thing now.

Crazy Family said...

I love screaming baby/santa pictures! Too cute.

Jason&Linze said...

Ok, please don't laugh, but I can not tell if that is a real dear or not???

Jason&Linze said...

ok wait I just looked at it bigger, were you guys outside?

Beckie said...

lol, no we were inside the store in their winter wonderland village. it was a fake reindeer. you should find your nearest bass pro shop and check it out. it's a pretty cool store. we sometimes go there on the weekends just to hang out or let the kids play on the boats. I think you guys have one in corona, but you may have one closer now.