Monday, December 15, 2008

2008 Christmas Tour of Homes

I decided to participate in the Christmas Tour of Homes. I don't have much out this year; it just seems to get harder and harder each year. I did just realized that we don't even have a nativity set. I really need to get one up this year. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Visit www.boomama.net to view some really pretty homes. Merry Christmas!

These are my Starbucks Christmas bears collected over the 6 and a half years I worked there.

My snowman collection in the entry way. I have more, but didn't feel like hauling everything out.


The front door.



My pre-lit garland wrapping up the staircase banister. I added the red bows.


My 8 year old daughter made this reindeer wall hanging 5 years ago. I love the kid crafts!



My pantry door is covered with our past santa photos and Christmas card pictures from over the years. It also has all our friends cards posted as well.






My younger two made these handprint wreaths his year.


Our family room with the tree and stockings. Our tree doesn't have ornaments this year. That makes me very happy because I hate taking them all down. Maybe we'll have ornaments next year.


This is such a fun advent calendar. My kids take turns hanging a new ornament each day. All the ornaments are housed in that cool cabinet, in drawers.
Thanks for visiting our home during Christmas.









7 comments:

BooSheep said...

I love your kid decorations and the stockings. What a fun Christmas!

Thank you for letting us stop by!

BooSheep

Maria said...

Thanks for letting us stop by today! I especially loved the "reindeer" wall hanging...might have to add that one to my project list! :) Have a blessed Christmas!

Andie Johnson said...

I know what I'm getting you for Christmas.

Dianne said...

What you did is very sweet!
Merry Christmas!
Come on over.
Dianne
www.diadsie.wordpress.com

Abbi said...

It looks nice. I really like the Garland on the stairs.

Michie said...

Thanks for the tour. I like the kid crafts too.

Anonymous said...

Your house is so cute. Did you notice my nativity set on my entertainment set when you were over? I always love putting it out!