Thursday, December 4, 2008

I bet you could have guessed...

...that we would be doing a tree for Christmas. I pre-cut ball ornaments for the kids to decorate each day until Christmas. The catch....before they decorate it, they have to write down the name of a person or something specific to pray about. What a blessing it will be when our tree is full of prayers for our friends and family. My big kids have become great prayers..especially Andrew. Who would have guessed? He usually leads prayer at dinner time and before bed and I cannot even explain how natural it comes for him. This has been a year of spiritual growth and maturity for them...actually for all of us. If you need prayer about anything, let me know. We would be honored to place you on our tree. My first prayers...Noah and Linze's grandma, of course.
God Bless!!


3 comments:

Crazy Family said...

What a great idea! So creative. We may have to borrow that one...

Jason&Linze said...

Thanks Beckie! That means a lot.

Andie Johnson said...

Love you and your great ideas. If your kids only knew how lucky they are...