Mia had a great 2nd Christmas. She obviously understood more this year than she did last year at 4 weeks old. Still, I don't think she quite got it. She did have fun snatching everyone's toys though.Andrew had a great day. He got lots of games and toys. His favorites were his new bike and his Chargers jersey from uncle Justin. My poor son is a die-hard chargers and broncos fan and he plans on wearing his Chargers jersey and his Broncos hat for the big game on sunday. I'm sure he'll be in tears whatever the outcome of the game.
Jack loves "Go, Diego, Go" this year. He got a few Diego toys and a pirate ship. He's playing with his animal rescue laptop here. He has also eaten all of his Christmas candy already...and a few of his brother's and sister's candy too. He's a total crack-up!
Oh my sweet Kaylin! She wanted those cheap bake sets in the stores and one of those cupcake maker things. I refuse to buy mini ovens and bake sets when we can just bake for real. So, Kaylin got her own real baking set. Her own measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a cookie sheet. Now we can bake real food together. She is wearing an apron set that Jack and Mia picked out for her. She also got a pink ATM (bank) and a webkinz animal.
This picture was taken on Christmas Eve morning. Kaylin and Andrew sang in the church children's choir for 3 services. It was such a long day, but I can't imagine a better way to spend our Christmas Eve, than serving at church, praising the Lord, and visiting with friends. Jack and Mia stayed home with daddy because Mia is pretty sick. Why is it so hard to get a decent picture of four kids?? I took about 10 and this was the best one...lol

Off topic.....Kaylin discovered she loves doing laundry and has been helping me fold.

We also had our december pajama bunco party. Here I am with my neighbor and awesome friend, Angela. (why do I always get stuck holding the camera). We've decided to theme every bunco event and the hostess gets to pick the dress theme, food theme, and prize theme. January is going to be centered around new years resolutions and health. Dress theme is "workout" clothes and food will be health food. That should be super funny. We also have decided to make february a date bunco night with our husbands for valentines. I love these gals....

Off topic.....Kaylin discovered she loves doing laundry and has been helping me fold.

We also had our december pajama bunco party. Here I am with my neighbor and awesome friend, Angela. (why do I always get stuck holding the camera). We've decided to theme every bunco event and the hostess gets to pick the dress theme, food theme, and prize theme. January is going to be centered around new years resolutions and health. Dress theme is "workout" clothes and food will be health food. That should be super funny. We also have decided to make february a date bunco night with our husbands for valentines. I love these gals....









2 comments:
Great pictures! Looks like you all had a great Christmas. Regarding Kaylin and her baking stuff: Great idea! The boys wanted (and got) an Easy Bake Oven for Christmas. I tried to use it with them and it occurred to me that it would be easier to bake for real. They haven't asked to use it since that day (they got it last Sunday from Matt's parents). Fun Bunco parties!!
Great pictures. Looks like you had a great Christmas. The kids are getting so big, and adorable.
Post a Comment