Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm loved

My friend Sara listed my blog as one of the five blogs she loves.

So, this is how this works:
1. Name 5 things you love.
2. Pass the award on to 5 blogs you love.
3. Link back to the giver's blog, and tell how fabulous they are.

Five things I love:
1. Church; saturdays, sundays wednesdays- whatever the day, I love being there and I love planning my whole day around making sure we get there.

2. Cooking, especially cooking for other people. I think this is such a great way to show people you love them.

3. Making pies- I just started loving this one. Maybe it's the season, but i want to bake homemade pie every week.

4. My ipod- I love that i don't need cd's anymore and that Kaylin and I can sing "love song" at the top of our lungs when riding in the car together.

5. Movie night- friday night is movie night at our house and I love geting the surprise movie, popping the popcorn and hiding skittles in their popcorn buckets. I love that even though we've been doing this for at least 5 or 6 months, the kids still yell "I GOT A SKITTLE" like it's a surprise.

Five blogs I love (in no particular order)

Andie's blog
http://www.johnsonfamilyarchive.blogspot.com/
Andie and I met working at Starbucks many years ago. We were fortunate enough to get to go to a young life women's retreat together and really grow close. I love her sarcasm and sillyness, but I love the way she loves the Lord. She has faith like no one else I know and I admire her deeply. Her precious unborn son, Noah, is the reason I have found a new life in prayer. He has changed my life in many ways.

Sara's blog
http://2boyz2love.blogspot.com/
I originally knew Sara through working with her brother and Light and Life school. I met her again a few years later at starbucks and then again on myspace. Her blogs are so witty and so human. She is very transparent about being a mom and wife and I love her spunk. She is such a smart writer, she should really be writing for a magazine.

Meridith's blog
http://templintantrums.blogspot.com/
Although I just met Meridith, she is the funniest person I know. So fun to be around and she's a NICU nurse, so she's totally smart. She loves the Lord and is committed to raising her family in a godly manner.

Angie's Blog
http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/
Anyone who had read Angie's blog loves her too. She needs no explanation. Just read.

Laura's blog
http://meansbeans.blogspot.com/
Laura is such a homemaker. I love seeing pictures of her sewing projects, her garden, and her new photography business. She has a big family, like me, and I like to empathize with her crazy, hectic life.

3 comments:

Sara Jones said...

Awwww... thanks Beckie! I love you!!

Laura said...

You are too sweet! Although I can't believe you said you love cooking! You are crazy!

Crazy Family said...

We might need a pie over here, you know, just to make sure they are okay! Thanks for the kudos - so exciting!!!