
Today is Mia's 1st birthday. She's such a blessing in our family and we love her so much. It's really hard to believe that it's already been a year since she was born. I remember how difficult her birth was. All of my kids were born super fast with no complications, but Mia had us scared for a while. Her heart rate was up and down a lot and she wouldn't descend. They think her cord was being tugged at. She had passed meconium and they had to re-inflate my belly with water after my water broke because she needed floating room to move. After she finally made it out, they rushed her away to the nicu. I didn't even get to see her and I thought things were worse than they were telling me. Anyway, she was fine and she's healthy and we love her. Happy Birthday my precious Mia!!
This morning she was running around the kitchen.
This morning she was running around the kitchen.






7 comments:
Happy Birthday Mia! I never knew that stuff about her birth! How scary! After all the scary times with my kids' births (none of them ended up being anything though), IF I were to ever have another kid, I would for sure have a homebirth.
Oh, and I'm so telling James that Mia had chocolate milk. LOL Chris actually has to hide the chocolate milk from me... I can't stand when my kids have it!
Happy Birthday Mia! I never heard her birth story either, I am with both of you on the home birth. Brady's birth left me with a bad experience and never want to deliver in a hospital again.
Yummy chocolate milk. Mine and Kaden's favorite! Spoiled your little princess rotten!
oops, I meant spoil.
Happy Birthday!!! I hope you guys have a wonderfully delicious day! Love the pics.
Happy Birthday sweet little lady. Hope she has a special day
Happy Birthday sweet little Mia. I can't believe it has already been a year. She is so sweet, spoil, spoil, spoil her today.
Happy Birthday Mia! Wow how this year has flown by! Brooklyn will be a year in 1 week, crazy! She looks so cute!
Post a Comment