All the ladies: Leslie (most wins), Mary (most losses), Julie, Meredith (even wins to losses), Angela (best retro housewife outfit), Kaye, Jill and bottom row is Me, Jennifer (had the bunco boa last), Lori (most buncos), Teri and Janice. Saturday, November 15, 2008
Bunco Night
Last night was my "retro housewife" bunco night. We ended up with 12 players and it turned out to be such a fun night. The december party is already in the works. Thanks ladies, I had a blast!
All the ladies: Leslie (most wins), Mary (most losses), Julie, Meredith (even wins to losses), Angela (best retro housewife outfit), Kaye, Jill and bottom row is Me, Jennifer (had the bunco boa last), Lori (most buncos), Teri and Janice.
All the ladies: Leslie (most wins), Mary (most losses), Julie, Meredith (even wins to losses), Angela (best retro housewife outfit), Kaye, Jill and bottom row is Me, Jennifer (had the bunco boa last), Lori (most buncos), Teri and Janice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
you look like Bree from Desperate House wifes, so cute, looks like fun!
haha, yeah right! but thank you.
I love Bunco! I really need to start up a new group in my neighborhood. I miss playing it. Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Geez, I need to get in loop and learn what bunco is!?! Looks like a great reason to get together with your girlfriends!
Thank you so much for letting me join in the fun!!!
Thanks so much for starting this Bunko craziness!! I can't wait for December!! Can you email the pics from the party, your group pic is better than the one on my camera. Love ya!
Thanks for hosting Bunco night! I had a blast and really enjoyed meeting your other fun friends and neighbors. Hope we can get together again soon!
Post a Comment