Andrew found his daddy's old stuffed ewok
Went to Bates Nut Farm (I love this place)
My in-laws bought us passes
Andrew loves lego Star Wars
Got a 3 month pass to Legoland and posed with Lego ThomasThe kids and I are currently in Escondido for summer vacation. We are having a great time being spoiled by our families and being treated like tourists. We've enjoyed some theme parks, seen some fireworks, and spent time with old friends. Although we are having tons of fun, we miss daddy very much and can't wait for him to get here on the 17th.







5 comments:
It looks like you guys are having a great time. I haven't been to Legoland yet... I think we'll try and go when we come down in November. It looks like a lot of fun! So is James getting lonely being home alone or is he loving hte peace and quiet?
oh, legoland is so much fun. your kids will love it. I think james is loving the quiet house.
Looks like you guys are having so much fun being here. Continue to have a safe trip:)
They're all smiling!
ok, so I found yet another link to you, small world huh. My brother is married to Andrea's sister and my brother was best friends with Joe in High School.
Post a Comment