While on vacation here in sunny CA, we've been able to spend some time with our good friends, the Pinner's. Kaylin and Adora are only a few months apart and Andrea and I became friends while we were pregnant with these girls. We'[ve been fortunate enough to work together and continued to share joy in each other's subsequent pregnancies. Here are some pictures from today.

Kaylin and Adora being silly
Jack and Elliana playing nicely before he kicked her in the face and split her frenulum (that flappy thing in your mouth.) sorry ellie :(
Joe and Andrea's baby girl Isabella
Andrea and I being dorks in the kitchen. (why is my face so fat...ugh, kill me now)
5 comments:
Lol don't you know to let the other person take the pic so you don't look ginormous? lol love you
haha...remind me to give you the camera next time i see you. after all, you're the pregnant one and you can get away with it...lol
Andrea and Joe's girls are adorable! You look fine btw!!!!
Looks like you guys are having fun. Does Adora go to Classical Academy? I just finished student teaching there and she looks really familiar and I can't imagine that there are that many Adoras out there.
yes, she does! small world!
Post a Comment