Friday, June 20, 2008

The last day of school

Hooray!!! School is finally over and the kids are moving up a grade. Here are pictures from the first and last day of school. Congrats to to my kiddos for working so hard this year.





The First Day


The Last Day


The First Day


The Last Day

4 comments:

Sara Jones said...

Isn't it amazing how much they change over such a short amount of time? Your kids are so good-looking (like their parents). Congrats to them and to you!

Laura said...

Yeah! School's out!! Now you can sleep in a little... It's crazy how early we get out here... we've been out for a month already. I'm loving Andrew's mohawk. It fits in with his rebellious ways right? :)

Andie Johnson said...

Cute post.

I love that Kaylin is wearing the same thing on the first day and the last day. Finally getting your money's worth out of clothes! :)

When are you coming.

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie, just wanted to stop by and say that I miss chatting with you.
I hope y'all are enjoying your summer and gearing up to homeschool.

I bet Mia is doing tons now, I know Mr. Vin is! :)