In case any of you were interested, I thought I would share what i've been reading lately. As a former myspace snooper, I have officially become a blogger snooper too (lol). However, I am so glad that I snooped in this case because I have found a blog that I cannot go a day without checking. A blog that I spent hours reading to catch up with the whole story, and a blog that I cry and pray over. This woman, Angie, is probably THE most amazing woman I have never met and her strength gives me strength on a daily basis. Please visit her blog and leave her some encouraging comments or prayers. I hope you can get to know her the way I have. When you get to the main page, just click on the "beginning of the story" link on the left side of the page.
http://www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Hey Becky
I love Angie. I read her blog everyday for months now. She is an amazing women. I'm so glad you found her.
ya I read it too...almost always seems to bring tears to my eyes
I can't even read it with out thinking of my stepsister... She carried her first child to term full knowing that it wouldn't survive. I remember the heartache she went through... thankfully she was able to have 6 other children although one of them suffered from the same disease at a lesser extent.
Okay, so I must admit I am a blog snooper too. I am friends with Andie. Love reading your blog. Thanks for the honesty.
Post a Comment