Friday, May 30, 2008

What's with 6 year olds???

Andrew is turning 6 next thursday, so we've been planning his party today. I asked him where he wanted to eat for his birthday dinner and he said, "Ummm, I think I want to go get pizza at Costco"....ahahaha, I just about died. This cracks me up because when Kaylin turned 6 last year we asked her the same thing and she chose Marie Callendar's. I just think it's funny that they both picked such random places for their 6th year.

3 comments:

Laura said...

That's awesome! Make him happy and keep it cheap. Justin always asks for a fillet mignon at Black Angus because he knows I won't take him there. We usually settle for pizza. I forgot our kids are so close in age! Alli turns 6 on the 18th.

Beckie said...

hahaha...a nice big steak. kids are so funny. Kaylin will probably be happy with top ramen this year...lol

Jason&Linze said...

funny, well at least it's affordable! Kaden turns six in September and he want to go to Magic Mountain....not so sure he's ready for that! Hope Andrew has a great birthday!