Monday, May 12, 2008

Busy Weekend

Mia is 5 and a half months old now and sitting very well.


Kaylin and I decorated our troop shirts. I also ironed and sewed some things onto her vest.



Kaylin, Mia and I went to a Mother's Day Tea Party on Saturday for our new Girl Scout troop.


3 comments:

Laura said...

Awww... look how big Mia is getting! How fun you are doing girl scouts... I bet Kaylin is loving it! Why did you delete your Myspace? I came back to chat with you! Dork...

Jason&Linze said...

ya where did you go on there? Not that I'm really ever on there, I guess I've become more of a spyspacer :) I think that is really cool that you're doing the girl scouts! What a special time for you to have with Kaylin.

Sara Jones said...

What fun! Happy Mother's Day to you... you girl scout leader, you!