Friday, March 14, 2008

Our little thumbsucker


It's hard to believe that Mia is almost 4 months old. Time has really flown by, and although I cherish every little bit of her babyhood, I am also enjoying her getting older. I look forward to the days when we can go out together as a family and not have to have one parent stay behind with the younger ones. Anyway, she seems to be a lot like me, and not only in the way she looks. She also sucks her thumb, which I think is the cutest thing ever; however, my mother says "wait and see how cute it is when she's 4". I love it though, and none of the other kids were thumbsuckers, so it's all knew to me.

4 comments:

Sara Jones said...

So adorable! She does look like you. I bet you're so in love with her.

Beckie said...

i am sooooo in love. she's really sweet.

~Desiree said...

She's gorgeous!!!!!! I love thumbsuckers too. Daph still does it. Jevin never did though.

Laura said...

Alli was (and still is) a thumbsucker. I crammed binkies into Anna and Abby's mouths from day 1 to try and avoid the thumb. It has worked so far. Alli is so self-conscience about her thumb sucking. She only does it in her sleep and she asks me to tape her thumb everynight to try and stop. She will pull the tape off in her sleep and wake up sad :( I know she will eventually outgrow it but it breaks my heart to see her so upset about it...