


Easter has got to be one of my favorite holidays, but it wasn't until a few years ago that I started to truly love and celebrate the REAL meaning. What a wonderful and glorious day that we get to celebrate and I am so thankful for and so in love with this man who died for me. Here are a few pictures of the kids dying Easter eggs. Happy Easter everyone!!!







4 comments:
Great pictures! Your kiddos are adorable. I really like how you put their pictures along the side of your blog page. :)
Looks like tons of fun! I'm going to have to use your idea of using the cookie racks for drying the eggs! I had a deja vu moment when I saw the laundry on the half wall because that's where I put my laundry all the time when we lived in that house! My kids used to call it hte laundry wall because there was ALWAYS laundry sitting on it...
ahahah, i didn't even notice the wall was full of laundry. that's where i fold it..lol, how funny.
Whaaaat up (remember Juan?), how is your blog so cool?? I want a cool layout. Myspace was easier but I think blogging is better for me, much less time consuming and addicting!
What's your email address? I have some things I have to share with you about Barb. Keep her and Steve in your prayers. LOVE YOU! HE IS RISEN!!! :)
Post a Comment