


So, the kids were trying out Tae Kwon Do and they both really enjoyed it. After we found out how much it was going to cost, that was the end of it. For 2 children to be in a class for 6 months, it was going to cost us $1600. Who has that kind of money laying around? We sure don't. So, on their second and last lesson, Kaylin earned her white belt and will never get to wear...ahahaha, my poor kids. Maybe we'll sign up for soccer and t-ball in time next year.





4 comments:
Good Lord, that's ridiculous. Are the lessons in Japan or something? Cripes!
Are you kidding me? That's way too much! I signed Justin up for soccer and baseball and the 2 together was only $65. Alli's dance... that's another story... I have her in 2 classes and it costs me $62 a month. Some of the moms there put their girl(s) in 5 classes when they are 5 years old... They are paying $200 a month for the classes and another $300 twice a year for recitals (for 1 kid!). Ridiculous!
That happened to me too. I took them for a trial lesson and they LOVED it! and then I went back to go over the prices and about pooped my pants! What do these people need to charge so much for! If you have a YMCA close by check that out it's SO much cheaper.
That sucks! Why do they make kids activities so expensive? We have decided to let Rebekah do competitive cheer this year but the cost is outrageous, $2200 for one season. I don't think people should be allowed to charge so much when they are little.
Post a Comment