"From the fullness of His grace, we have all received one blessing after another" John 1:16
Saturday, October 4, 2008
The difference between boys and girls
It's funny to me how our family has changed since we've had Mia. There is a natural segregation between boys and girls in our house. When we go out to eat, all three girls sit on one side and the three boys sit together on the other. If we are out somewhere, James is always in charge of the boys and I have the girls. The same is true when we play at home. Games? Girls against boys, of course. Well, tonight after church I layed down on the family room floor and Kaylin migrated toward me and gave me a back and foot rub (she gives the best rubs). Then Mia crawled over and sat next to me. Just across the room from us, James sat down and the boys decided to start a wrestling match. Here is the progression of the fight. At one point James grabbed the camera and took me and the girls picture. We are just opposite the room from them.
Please pardon my naked belly. (gross)! and if you noticed, James shaved his grizzly beard!!
That's usually how it works in our house too. Unfortunately that means that I have the harder job and am responsible for more kiddos. How did you get James to shave it?
I am a 28 year old mom of four. I met my sweet husband, James, nine years ago and we've been married since April 2000...you do the math.
What can I say, God had bigger plans than we knew about at the time. We were blessed with our daughter Kaylin on October 11th, 2000 (born on her daddys birthday). Our son, Andrew, joined us on June 5th, 2002 (4 days before mommys birthday). God blessed us with another son, Jack, on January 10th, 2006. Finally, our family was complete when God answered prayers and our precious daughter, Mia, was born on November 20th of 2007. We have definitely received one blessing after another.
4 comments:
Such fun family time
That's usually how it works in our house too. Unfortunately that means that I have the harder job and am responsible for more kiddos. How did you get James to shave it?
I told him it was time...lol
SO true, except they think I am one of them sometimes and I get body slammed! lol
Post a Comment