Jack must have been super tired. He was asleep on the couch, but woke up and decided he'd be happier on the kitchen floor. Poor guy even slept through dinner.
Mia is so proud to be mobile. I love those cute fat legs!!
Jack hid behind a chair today and drew himself a mustache. Pretty good for not having a mirror.
I couldn't resist this shot. I started wiping the mascara off and he had this little mustache. So Cute!






4 comments:
HAHA! I love the mustache! Why won't my kids just fall asleep in random places? Instead they will just sit on the floor and cry instead of sleeping.
LMAO, Jack is ridiculous I love him! Thanks so much for these pics. I miss you
Is Mia walking??
I love it when a picture tells a whole story! Very cute Beckie!!!
We found Kohl asleep in the middle of the bathroom floor once, he was on those soft fuzzy bath rugs lol
Post a Comment