Saturday, September 20, 2008

Go Rapids!!

Tonight was scout night at the Colorado Rapids Soccer Game. Andrew and I got to hold a giant American Flag out on the field for the National Anthem before the game. Their sports park is AWESOME and we had a blast. The game was a tie, but we didn't care.



Waiting under the tunnel before the game. Kaylin was sporting her England Soccer Jersey.


Jack was so mad that Andrew was trying to hug him for this picture.


Daddy and Mia were being very patient while we waited...and waited for the flag ceremony.


Me and the kiddos. I'm wearing my scout uniform, can you see it? I may have to post another pic so you can see.


After the game. I heart my family!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love James' expression where he is holding Mia... He looks like he is hating life right there.