I love Fall in Colorado! I supose it's gorgeous in any mountainous state. The kids and I went on a super awesome hike today with some friends of ours. We couldn't help but snap pictures around every corner. James had to work and couldn't join us, but we'll have to bring him next time. Saturday, September 27, 2008
Fall is here!!!
I love Fall in Colorado! I supose it's gorgeous in any mountainous state. The kids and I went on a super awesome hike today with some friends of ours. We couldn't help but snap pictures around every corner. James had to work and couldn't join us, but we'll have to bring him next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Wow, so beautiful! To bad laura doesn't live closer she could get some really cool family pics of you guys in there! Is that close to whre you live?
yes, it's about 30-40 minutes away. In the foothills. I wish Laura would come visit here to get some pictures.
I am so glad you went hiking with us that day!!
Post a Comment