"From the fullness of His grace, we have all received one blessing after another" John 1:16
Friday, August 15, 2008
We've got a toofer!!
5 days away from turning 9 months old, Mia finally has her first tooth. I am so excited, i've been sticking my finger in her mouth all day. She getting to be such a big girl. I can't believe we'll be celebrating her birthday in 3 months.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Beckie, it's funny because Danielle got her first tooth at 7.5m, Dom was 11.5m, and then Nessa and Ava were both 10.5m.....you can imagine my surprise when Vinny broke his first tooth at 6 months, lol. Now he's working on #5 and he just turned 9 months. I honestly thought I'd have awhile before he even got his first. Little butthead loves to bite me...luckily he hasn't bitten me terribly while nursing like Ava did, but he likes to roll over in the morning and bite me arm until I wake up, lol! Why do the new teeth have to be SO sharp? Maybe I should give him some wood to gnaw on like a rodent, haha!!!
I am a 28 year old mom of four. I met my sweet husband, James, nine years ago and we've been married since April 2000...you do the math.
What can I say, God had bigger plans than we knew about at the time. We were blessed with our daughter Kaylin on October 11th, 2000 (born on her daddys birthday). Our son, Andrew, joined us on June 5th, 2002 (4 days before mommys birthday). God blessed us with another son, Jack, on January 10th, 2006. Finally, our family was complete when God answered prayers and our precious daughter, Mia, was born on November 20th of 2007. We have definitely received one blessing after another.
3 comments:
Beckie, it's funny because Danielle got her first tooth at 7.5m, Dom was 11.5m, and then Nessa and Ava were both 10.5m.....you can imagine my surprise when Vinny broke his first tooth at 6 months, lol. Now he's working on #5 and he just turned 9 months. I honestly thought I'd have awhile before he even got his first. Little butthead loves to bite me...luckily he hasn't bitten me terribly while nursing like Ava did, but he likes to roll over in the morning and bite me arm until I wake up, lol! Why do the new teeth have to be SO sharp? Maybe I should give him some wood to gnaw on like a rodent, haha!!!
Wooohoooo Mia!!!
HAHA I spoke too soon...right after I wrote this, I discovered 2 more teeth popped out. That's 6 now, and I see 2 more coming in- whoa!
Is she really 9 months old already? Time flies! She has such a happy smile.
Post a Comment