Friday, August 15, 2008

Our little Tiger Cub Scout

Here's our big first grader in his Tiger Cub attire for our first pack meeting yesterday. And by "our meeting", i mean mine and Andrew's. I saved myself the embarrassment of posting my picture too, but I also have a boy scout uniform. I volunteered to be the den leader for 9 boys. So yes, that means I am a girl scout AND a boy scout now. Good times!!! But, I wouldn't trade it for anything!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Dom is a Tiger Cub too, how funny! I didn't know y'all were doing Cub Scouts also. I'm totally not involved though, lol! Danny takes Dom and it's part of their male bonding time. ;)

Jason&Linze said...

Come on show us your picture!!! J/J! That sounds like so much fun and what a great experience with the kids, something they'll remember forever!

Laura said...

Yeah, I want to see your picture! We didn't do Tiger Cubs for that exact reason... I didn't want to have to take him and sit with him for his den meetings. It's nice to just send him out the door and he walks over to his friend's house for Cub Scouts.

Sara Jones said...

Aw, c'mon and post your pic in your uniform... sounds like fun!