Well, I'm a chicken. We were all registered and set up to receive our homeschooling supplies, but I freaked and changed my mind. I feel like such a wimp, but I just couldn't face the challenge. So, when we got back from vacation, I re-registered them for school and they were assigned to a different track. Since we are year-round, they have already missed the first 3 weeks of school, but on a better note, they have awesome teachers and new friends. I am now enjoying my time with Jack and Mia during the day. It seems so quiet with only two kids at home.
Here are Kaylin and Andrew posing for a picture at school on their first day.

Mia learned to crawl and pull up on our trip (7 1/2 months). Here she is today, up to mischief.



4 comments:
Nah, you are not a chicken... Homeschooling is a lot of work and quite frankly, I just enjoy the break from my kids. I can't wait until they start back at school in a week and a half. They can't wait either. Alli and Justin both are in the same class with their best friends who live a few houses away. We are carpooling with those 2 families also. I am looking forward to only having 2 kids for most of the day and being able to spend more time with Anna.
I agree. Don't get down on yourself. Every family is different and the break will be good for you to enjoy your babies, plus it gives the older ones their time too. I think sometimes kids need to be a part from us to be able to grow into themselves.
oh ya, very cute pics of Mia!
Dork!
HAHA
Seriously though, you just gotta do what you think is gonna work out best, you know?
Mia is such a cutie!! The mobility stuff is pretty crazy, huh? Vinny's been freakin' walking for over a month now. Little psycho is all over the place. LOL!
Post a Comment