"From the fullness of His grace, we have all received one blessing after another" John 1:16
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Family Pictures
While we were in San Diego last month, we had some pictures taken with my side of the family. The pictures turned out nicely, although they didn't scan very well.
Cute! How did you get James to go along with it? Chris is so anti-pictures! I'm hoping to get a good family picture at one of the weddings in the next few weeks.
I am a 28 year old mom of four. I met my sweet husband, James, nine years ago and we've been married since April 2000...you do the math.
What can I say, God had bigger plans than we knew about at the time. We were blessed with our daughter Kaylin on October 11th, 2000 (born on her daddys birthday). Our son, Andrew, joined us on June 5th, 2002 (4 days before mommys birthday). God blessed us with another son, Jack, on January 10th, 2006. Finally, our family was complete when God answered prayers and our precious daughter, Mia, was born on November 20th of 2007. We have definitely received one blessing after another.
4 comments:
Cute! How did you get James to go along with it? Chris is so anti-pictures! I'm hoping to get a good family picture at one of the weddings in the next few weeks.
Great pics! I love the one of just the kids!! Well, they're all great, but that one is my fave! :)
Does James smile? LOL those turned out great! It is such a task getting a group like that together!
NICE!
Post a Comment