Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday James and Kaylin

Today is James' 30th birthday and Kaylin's 8th birthday. They love sharing their special day together. It's priceless to hear them excitedly wishing each other Happy Birthday each year. I took James to see Jim Gaffigan (a comedian) last night in Denver and today we just hung out at home and tried to stay warm. I baked them both their own cakes; James had carrot cake and Kaylin had yellow cake.


Kaylin with her doll cake

Daddy and Kaylin eating birthday dinner!

James' parents flew out here to surprise them for their birthday's.

4 comments:

friedrichfamily411 said...

Love the doll cake, awesome!! Happy Birthday James and Kaylin

Laura said...

Happy Birthday James and Kaylin! Those Barbie cakes sure are fun to make aren't they? I hope I never have to do one again! LOL I bet it is nice to have some babysitters staying there.

Jason&Linze said...

happy birthday guys! I can't get over how much Kaylin looks like you in the first picture!!!

Sara Jones said...

So cute that they share the same birthday! I love the doll cake... did you make it? You amaze me!