Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's Picture Day

Today is picture day at school. I quickly snapped some pictures on their way out the door this morning, before they got on the bus. I hope nobody saw me in my jammies.
My big second grader. She's changing so much. I especially feel so bad that she had some horrible rash around her mouth and nose area. Gotta love the DRY weather.


Andrew was in a bad mood because I made him wear this shirt I bought just for picture day. He's mad because it has a tiny little horse in the upper left corner of the shirt. Whatever!


He wouldn't let me take his picture, so I started to walk away into the house. Then he got upset and started crying because he wanted his picture taken. Can you see the tears? Andrew's my sensitive child.

4 comments:

Laura said...

How cute! Andrew sounds a lot like Justin. I was a few minutes late to pick them up from school yesterday and he was crying when I got there. Alli was just laughing that I forgot about "early day". How can we toughen up our boys?

Sara Jones said...

My Andrew always get that dry weather rash around his mouth. Usually it's around Christmas when we take our family picture... or Christmas programs, etc. Your Andrew sounds like mine-- I can't buy him new clothes without him declaring how much he hates them. Must be a boy thing. lol

friedrichfamily411 said...

Kaylin is gorgeous.

Andie Johnson said...

Love that he hates the horse, lol. That's something Kyle would hate